Terms & Conditions
1) Only Dogs Allowed, authorised distributor of Natural Dog Company, hereinafter known as “The Company”, is the trading name of Only Dogs Allowed Ltd, Company Number 08550070. Our Registered office is Unit 208 South Shields Business Works, South Shields, Tyne and Wear, NE33 1RD. VAT GB242941215
2) All content, imagery, claims and marketing behavior is not endorsed by Natural Dog Company. Only Dogs Allowed Ltd constantly works to ensure all reasonable care is taken in the preparation, accuracy and delivery of the contents on it's website but does not accept liability for any omission or errors. We make no warranty of any kind, express or implied, in respect of the representation of any products, materials or information which form part of this site, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
3) The company reserves the right to change any information regarding item availability or changes to product prices at any time and without notice.
4) The Company will accept neither responsibility nor liability to any person, persons or other company in respect to any claims of loss or damage arising from the use of any information, implied or expressed, on this website. We assume no liability by offering advice on this website. It is the sole responsibility of the consumer to ensure all and any instructions or guides, provided by The Company or our manufacturers, for products purchased are followed. The Company will also accept no liability for any injury to person or animal, which has been caused by incorrect use or operation of products manufactured by our suppliers.
5) The Company offers no warranty or guarantee, express or implied, as to the quality or fitness of purpose of any products on our website. The company does however accept the sole liability and agrees to be the consumers sole remedy for any defective product(s) agreed, and proven if necessary by the manufacturer, to be a manufacturer defect. Under these terms the company shall provide the consumer with a replacement of the defective product, or suitable alternative.
6) Only Dogs Allowed Ltd complies with the Data Protection Act 1998. We firmly believe in providing the best possible safety we can for our customers and their information.
Only Dogs Allowed can and does offer new/retuning customers special offers and promotions using discount codes, which can be redeemed against products on our e-commerce site. These discounts cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offers unless stated in the specific offers terms and conditions. We regularly use Unique discount codes which are personalised and can only be used once. Discount codes will have a expiration date and will not be redeemable after that point, no exceptions will be authorised. We reserve the right to withdraw any promotional discount code at any time. Any abuse of discount from an individual could result in orders being cancelled and accounts being suspended or closed. We always try to ensure our site offers the best discounts available to you, if you have any questions or queries regarding discount please contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company takes all possible care when providing content, detail and prices on the website. In the event of any errors made in pricing any product or service on the website we reserve the right to refuse/cancel any order whether or not it has been confirmed by us or payment taken from the assigned account. If payment has been taken then a refund will be issued through the same payment method. We will always endeavour to make contact with the customer via telephone or email to discuss the issue and rectify the situation in the best interest of the customer and their satisfaction.
If you register as a customer and open an account on the website you are responsible in ensuring your account and password details are kept confidential. Accepting these terms means you agree to accept responsibility for all activity that occurs on your account. The company cannot be held responsible for misuse or abuse of an account in the event your account details, or computer equipment, are being used without your authorisation. If you suspect this is the case you must contact us immediately.
The Company hold the right to suspend or cancel your account should there be any evidence of:
• Any evidence of abuse or behaviour that affects or interferes with the enjoyment of any other users of the site.
• Attempt, or ability, to gain access to other computer systems linked to the site.
• Deliberate disruption of any services on the site
• Breaching any telecommunication laws
• Copying, storing or redistribution of any content from the site, which is owned by Only Dogs Allowed without authorisation.
• Any abuse or threats made to any employee’s of the company.
Only Dogs Allowed use Shopify as our payment processing partner. Shopify are one of the number 1 card payment processor in the UK and Europe. Customer privacy and security while shopping online are their priority. These are the reasons we have chosen to work with Shopify to ensure the best protection possible for our customers.
Please visit the Shopify Shopper Support pages for further detailed information and support.
Events Outside Our Control (Force Majeure Event)
The company will not accept liability for any failure or delay in performing services or fulfilling obligations to a user, which have been caused by events outwith our reasonable control.
These include, without limitation, the following:
• Any form of industrial action
• Terrorist attack, riot, invasion, war or threats therof
• Fire, Flood, Explosion or any Natural Disaster
• Severe Weather Conditions
• Impossibility of use of power or communications
Uploaded media content
These Terms and Conditions apply to any media content you upload to the Only Dogs Allowed website. These terms include content uploaded to any area on our website or any of our social network pages. Please read these terms carefully before submitting any Pictures. Only Dogs Allowed Ltd offers you permission to upload content to our site conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with the Terms detailed you must not use this service.
Please keep to the following guidelines:
• No inappropriate content to be uploaded, Family Friendly please.
• Avoid content which may impact the privacy of others e.g. Car Registrations
• You will ensure you hold all necessary license to any content you upload to the Only Dogs Allowed site and take responsibility to ensure you are not infringing on any other copyright license. Only Dogs Allowed will pass any external copyright queries regarding your content back to you along with removing them from our site and your account.
When you upload content to the site:
• You grant the company a royalty free license to use your content, whilst you still hold ownership rights. This license to Only Dogs allowed will allow further use, printing and distribution of any content uploaded to the site. Distribution will and can include, without limitation, use on the Only Dogs Allowed website, forum, blog, social networks and marketing paraphernalia.
• We respect peoples privacy, if you believe content you own has been used without your permission please contact us immediately email@example.com
• If you wish to have any content removed from any area of our site at anytime please contact us directly.
Hassle Free Exchange and Return Process
We really hope you will be pleased with your purchases from Only Dogs Allowed and have contacted us direct for any advice on making the right choice for your dog (sizing, style, etc). In the event you have received your order and it’s the wrong, style, shape, colour or size then we want to help you resolve this quickly and “Hassle Free”.
It’s the wrong size, can I exchange it?
Absolutely! This can happen when purchasing online so Yes, as long as its returned within 14 days unused.
It needs to be returned to us in original packaging including all tags and your original invoice. Its also very important the product has not been used, so no chewing or drooling, as we will be returning the item to our current stock.
When we receive your item back we will send out the new item (different size, style, colour or product) you have chosen free of charge. If there is any variance in cost we will deduct/refund the amount via the payment option you used in your original purchase.
Can I have a Refund?
If the product is returned to us within 14 Days in it’s original condition then YES!
All we need is for you to return the product to us within 14 days in its original packaging including all tags and your original invoice. Its also very important the product has not been used, so no chewing or drooling, as we will be returning the item to our current stock.
On receipt of the item we will process a refund via the payment type you used to purchase from us originally. You will receive an email confirmation this has been completed.
How do I return it to you?
We really want to hear from you before you return anything so we can discuss what you need and note your account accordingly. We will then be expecting a return and can process a refund or turnaround an exchange more quickly for you. It also allows us to hold any products you want if you require an exchange item.
Contact us via LIVE CHAT, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through social media messaging.
Please package the item you’re returning securely and safely so it doesn’t get damaged in transit. Include the original invoice/despatch note, if you don’t have this it can be printed off by logging into the “My Account” section on the website.
We recommend returning the product using a courier service which tracks your parcel. This gives us a better chance of being able to help in the event it doesn’t make its way back to us. Only Dogs Allowed can’t accept responsibility for any packages that go missing or are damaged on route to our returns department. If you are exchanging an item we will send your new item out free of charge as soon as our service department have received your returned goods (please note any postage costs incurred to return the item back to us will not be refunded).
If you have any difficulties with finding a courier then please call us and we will be happy to make the arrangements for you and deduct the cost from your refund/exchange.
Where do I send my return?
Our returns address is on your original invoice or please contact us if you need this information.